DATE & TIME
Friday, July 15: 5 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, July 16: 12 PM - 10 PM
Sunday, July 17: 12 PM - 5 PM
DO I NEED A TICKET?
No! Paseo is completely free and there is no registration process of any kind to enter the event.
SHARED SPACE AGREEMENT
PPF is dedicated to providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone at Paseo regardless of housing status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical ability, mental health, neurodivergence, physical appearance, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, preferred language, religion, or income. We do not tolerate harassment, bullying, intimidation, aggression, or violence in any form within the PPF community or at any of our events/programs, including Paseo.
Everyone participating in Paseo is expected to respect and adhere to this Shared Space Agreement. This includes all staff, volunteers, vendors, artists, board members, and attendees.
We agree to the following:
- Not to be violent or deliberately threaten or intimidate anyone
Not engage in any form of hate speech
Not to be intoxicated by alcohol or engage in drug use in openly public spaces
To treat each other and our environment with respect
To honor diversity and avoid making assumptions
To be mindful of young children so as not to be disruptive to others
To practice good dog/pet etiquette
To enjoy scooters, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. outside of high traffic event areas
Not adhering to these guidelines may result in being asked to leave the event.
ASL interpretation will be provided for all performances at the Madison Street Stage on Friday, July 15 and for all of the performances in the Daa-nu'-yash section on Saturday and Sunday. An ASL interpreter is available at all times for those in need of these services at the orange Portland Parks Foundation (PPF) information tent located on SW Park Ave (East) and Madison St.
Live closed captioning will be available through Web Caption at both the Madison Street Stage and the Director Park Stage throughout the entire weekend. In order to access live closed captioning on your phone, open your internet browser window and type in the following URL:
- Madison Stage: https://webcaptioner.com/s/paseomadisonstage
- Director Stage: https://webcaptioner.com/s/paseodirectorstage
If you are experiencing any issues with closed captioning head to the orange PPF information tent located on SW Park Ave (East) and Madison St.
ADA bathrooms are available onsite and the event space is wheelchair and mobility aid friendly.
All stages will contain amplified live music, dance performances with music, spoken word and DJs throughout the event. Some performances may contain flashing lights. Please bring headphones or earplugs if needed. The written out schedule includes which performance(s) will include flashing lights.
HEALTH & SAFETY / COVID-19
- COVID & Mask Policy:
- In accordance with Multnomah County, Oregon State, and CDC guidelines, people are not required to wear a mask at Paseo due to the outdoor nature of the event. However, in order to honor the variety of human experiences and ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable, we encourage mask wearing, social distancing and being respectful of boundaries around physical contact/touch.
- Weapons or anything that can be used to cause bodily harm are prohibited within the event space.
- General Safety Concerns:
- If you witness someone being disruptive, violent, or behaving in a way that does not align with our Shared Space Agreement, please contact a staff member wearing a yellow bandana who will determine how to communicate with them and address the situation.
- Cool and Quiet Space: There is a quiet, cool (tree covered) area towards the south end of the event, south of Jefferson Street.
- Medical Safety Concern:
- If someone appears to be in immediate need of medical attention, please contact a staff member, security guard, or EMT. If there is a life threatening situation, you can also call 911 for an ambulance.
- Bus Lines
- The Portland Streetcar has a stop at SW 11th & Jefferson via the B loop and NS line that is two blocks away from Paseo! There is also a stop outside the Art Museum, one block away from Paseo, via the NS line and A loop. To get to the streetcar lines, you can transfer from the Red or Blue MAX lines at the SW Taylor stop or the Central Library stop. For more transit information, visit the Portland Streetcar website or the TriMet website.
- There are permanent bike parking locations at various corners of the event. Please note that there is no additional bike parking within the event space.
- Those driving can park at the Smart Park at 10th and Yamhill for $5 a day.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING?
- Smartphone, if you have one, to view the schedule online and enter the free raffle! There will also be paper copies at the info booths.
- You may not bring your own alcohol to the event. You may purchase alcohol in the beer garden with a valid ID.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Outside food is permitted. Paseo includes food vendors throughout the event site, however we understand that people may prefer to bring their own food to enjoy in the park.
- Alcohol is only allowed within the fenced-in area of the bar on the corner of SW Park Ave (West) and Maddison or at restaurants along the exterior of the event space who are providing beverages for their own patrons. Participants are not allowed to consume alcohol outside of these spaces or walk around with an open container. You may not bring your own alcohol to the event.
- Free resources:
- At Paseo, we can offer free water and meal vouchers at each of the information booths and there will be a booth with free snacks.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Yes. Pets are allowed at Paseo as long as they are on a leash, monitored by their owner, and cleaned up after.
LOST & FOUND
Please see the orange Portland Parks Foundation (PPF) information tent located on SW Park Ave (East) between Madison St and Main St to drop off or pick up lost items.